- Provide a GAP Analysis and pre-assessment to determine a company's needs.
- Develop a written program, with input from all levels of the organization.
- Train staff in new policies and procedures, increasing their overall awareness.
- Maintain staffing reports*
- Improve upon existing food safety practices and procedures.
- Find solutions to challenges or barriers for implementing a standards scheme.
- Troubleshoot food safety or traceability issues within an organization's operation.
- Set up documentation and proper record keeping procedures.
- Maintain duplicate documentation??
- Provide regular updates to senior management on issues that need correction.
- Assist in the preparation for pre-audits and audits with a certified registrar.
- Provide guidance to the auditor at audit time.
- Provide ongoing support and new standards information as it evolves, specific to food categories and industry sectors.
- Source equipment, software and services such as lab testing
All safety consultants are at minimum SQF Practitioners. Specialty consultants may require an additional
Are based on highest number of employees per week including contractors
Billing is based on staffing reports so a critical function ,regular updating is essential also
to ensure training is accomplished